Regarding diagnostics tab | merchant id : 120872115

amit ibhejo

Jun 6, 2024, 3:11:41 AMJun 6
to google-content-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Team,

We observed some issues in the diagnostics tab and we deleted those products from our gmc account as we don't require them and also from the website.

but still the diagnostics tab displaying those items,  how we can clear diagnostics tab.

Kindly suggest

merchant id :   120872115

Shopping API Forum Advisor

Jun 6, 2024, 7:04:08 AMJun 6
to amitib...@gmail.com, google-content-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Amit,

Thank you for contacting the Content API support team.

Can you provide us with the complete JSON request and response logs of the deleted products which still appear in the diagnostic tab?

This message is in relation to case "ref:!00D1U01174p.!5004Q02tJEPc:ref" (ADR-00238636)

Thanks,

Google Logo Content API for Shopping Team