MCA Account Error on Golang Implementation.

dfe...@leroymerlin.com.br

Jan 19, 2022, 8:09:05 AM1/19/22
to Google Content API for Shopping
Hello Guys.

We have here an implementation of Google Shopping content working fine using google's php library and our merchant Account credentials.

We tried to extract this feature from our PHP project as a microservice in Golang.
We are using the same credentials, but we are receiving MCA account error.

We are trying to do the same thing using the same credentials on Golang and receiving errors as if we are using an MCA Account.

Do you guys know what may be happening?

Shopping API Forum Advisor

Jan 19, 2022, 1:51:19 PM1/19/22
to dfe...@leroymerlin.com.br, google-content-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Refer to the following link for the available GitHub samples:
https://developers.google.com/shopping-content/guides/libraries

If the samples doesn't help, then using 'Reply privately to author' option please send the following details:
  1. API request and error response in JSON format (including HTTP request)
  2. Merchant Center id
  3. User email address
  4. OAuth application type
Thanks,
Google Logo
Lakshmi Prathipati
Content API for Shopping Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q2VNNNh:ref

dfe...@leroymerlin.com.br

Jan 27, 2022, 8:16:50 AM1/27/22
to Google Content API for Shopping
I didn find this option to "Reply privately to author". I have only "Reply to the author", but says I dont have permission.

Anyway... The error is occuring directly on your Golang library, not mine.

The error is: Error 403: Multi-client accounts cannot access this method. Please use a sub-account instead.\n\n"}

We are using the same service-account we use on PHP library (your library) implementation.

Do you have some e-mail where I can send our service-account json and prints of our implementation using your library?

Thanks in advance.