API quota increase request

Róbert Koppányi

Jan 5, 2021, 9:56:32 AM1/5/21
to Google Content API for Shopping
Hello,

We've recieved the following error messages :

{
"error": {
"code": 403,
"message": "Maximum number of feeds reached",
"errors": [
{
"message": "Maximum number of feeds reached",
"domain": "content.ContentErrorDomain",
"reason": "quota/too_many_feeds"
}
]
}

{
   "error": {
     "code": 403,
     "message": "merchant quota exceeded",
     "errors": [
       {
         "message": "merchant quota exceeded",
         "domain": "content.ContentErrorDomain",
         "reason": "quota/daily_limit_exceeded"
       }
     ]
   }
 }

There are 2 limitations we reached:

1: We cannot set any more feed in our sub accounts. The future proof setting will be at least 5x times more than the current limit.
2: We cannot update current products via API, because of API request limit. At the moment, we have large number of products, and we need to maintain it, if anything changes. For example if the product is not available during the day, then we set expire date, to remove this product from merchant center. Service is: "products" and method is: "insert"
At the moment, because of this limit, i suspended a lot of features so, we cannot maintain our products through content api, that's why we ask you to raise API request limit. I think, the future proof request limit, should be 5 times more than the current limit.

Thanks in advance,

Róbert Koppányi

Shopping API Forum Advisor Prod

Jan 5, 2021, 1:24:09 PM1/5/21
to koppany...@arukereso.com, google-content-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Robert,

If you want to check on the number of feeds, I recommend contacting the Merchant Center team. Is there any reason for setting the expiration date instead of deleting the product with Products.delete call?

https://developers.google.com/shopping-content/reference/rest/v2.1/products/delete

How to contact the Merchant Center team: Please contact them via 'Help center and support' option under the 'Help' button. You will get the
'Help' button in the upper right hand corner of the Merchant Center account dashboard

Thanks,

Google Logo
Lakshmi Prathipati
Content API for Shopping Team