Reason for Disapproval is not provided

Harsh Sandhu

Jan 4, 2023, 4:50:19 AM1/4/23
to Google Content API for Shopping
I have been working on Google Content API and was fetching product status, in that my product had been described as disapproved but the reason/reasons for disapproval which should be present in "itemLevelIssues"  , is not present. "itemLevelIssues" coming out to be null. Why this is happening, even though my product has been disapproved but  "itemLevelIssues"  is coming out to be null?

Harsh,
Optmyzr Inc.

Shopping API Forum Advisor

Jan 4, 2023, 10:59:35 AM1/4/23
to google-content-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Please share the following details using 'Reply privately to author' option:
  1. Merchant Center id
  2. Sample product id
  3. API request and response to retrieve the status of the above product in JSON format
  4. Date and timestamp of the above API request
  5. UI screenshot that explains that product is flagged for item level issues
You can use 'Try this method' for JSON format: https://developers.google.com/shopping-content/reference/rest/v2.1/productstatuses/get?hl=en

If you are not seeing the 'Reply privately to author' option, send the details to email shopping-api-support@google.com using the same subject.

Thanks,

Google Logo