Google Merchant API - Problem with CustomBatch

ALAUZET Julien

Jan 17, 2023, 3:56:41 AM1/17/23
to Google Content API for Shopping
Hi,

I have a problem with the fonction customBatch. I have mor 100 000 products to push on google merchant. I create some packets of 999 products, all push are do, but in console, I have only 5000 products.
If i make packet of 50 products, its work, but its too long for import all product.
The documentation say we can do packets of 1000 products maximun ( https://developers.google.com/shopping-content/guides/how-tos/batch?hl=fr ).

I don't know what happen, I haven't error.

Can you help me please ?

Kinds regard, Julien

Shopping API Forum Advisor

Jan 18, 2023, 1:46:45 AM1/18/23
to alauze...@gmail.com, google-content-...@googlegroups.com

Hi Julien,

This is Ciara from the Content API support team. Thank you for reaching out.

For us to further investigate your concern, kindly provide the following information privately:

  • Merchant Center ID
  • Complete API request and response logs in JSON format with date and timestamp for a sample batch request with 999 entries
  • Sample itemID of products included on the sample request but did not reflect on your Merchant account.

You can provide it via the Reply privately to author option. If this option is not available, please send this requested information through our email <shopping-a...@google.com> instead for private purposes.

Looking forward to your response.

Regards,

Google Logo
Ciara