productstatuses.list does not return itemLevelIssues, only destinationStatuses

Aidis Stukas

Aug 12, 2021, 2:15:56 AM8/12/21
to Google Content API for Shopping
Trying to understand why API does not return itemLevelIssues. The products that are synced only returns destinationStatuses, but products definitely have product level issues.
Maybe itemLevelIssues are return only when destinationStatuses are resolved?

Shopping API Forum Advisor

Aug 12, 2021, 5:51:04 AM8/12/21
to ai...@sixads.net, google-content-...@googlegroups.com

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out to us. James here from the Content API Team. Allow me to assist.

For us to proceed in our investigation with your issue, can you please provide us with the following information below?

  • Merchant ID
  • What method you're trying to use to get the itemLevelissues?
  • Complete API request and response logs in JSON format including HTTP urls when the API doesn't return itemLevelissues.
  • Screenshots of the issue.

Kindly provide the said information via Reply privately to Author option, if that option is not available on your end, then please send the requested information through this email <shopping-a...@google.com> instead.

Regards,

Google Logo
James Howell Abarsoza
Content API for Shopping Team