not able to reverify the website

Aakash Gupta

Aug 11, 2022, 9:52:16 AM8/11/22
to Google Content API for Shopping
Hi, for some server level issue our multiple website were unverified, so we are fetching the verification token again and inserting in our website's <head> section as a meta tag, but somehow google is unable to verify it.

Shopping API Forum Advisor

Aug 11, 2022, 2:46:06 PM8/11/22
to google-content-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Aakash,

Thank you for reaching out.

Could you please more details on this issue and share following information.
  • Merchant Center ID
  • full screen screenshot of where you are seeing unverified message
Please reply via privately author option. If option is not available, you may send the requested information in our email <shopping-a...@google.com> instead.

Thanks,
Google Logo
Nirmita
Content API for Shopping Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q2dJhdu:ref

Vista Funnel

Aug 15, 2022, 2:38:19 AM8/15/22
to Aakash Gupta, Google Content API for Shopping
Hi Aman,

Can you please check the emails that you are using?

As we at Vista Funnel do not remember if we have provided any certain work to you for google merchant center.

On Thu, Aug 11, 2022 at 7:22 PM 'Aakash Gupta' via Google Content API for Shopping <google-content-...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
Hi, for some server level issue our multiple website were unverified, so we are fetching the verification token again and inserting in our website's <head> section as a meta tag, but somehow google is unable to verify it.

Best Wishes,
Vista Funnel