Random internal errors during products upload into supplemental feed

Michal Krchňák

May 23, 2022, 10:16:22 AM5/23/22
to Google Content API for Shopping
Hi, since we started using Content API supplemental feeds more heavily, we are encountering dozens of internal errors every day without any obvious reasons. We do retry failed requests for a couple of times with increasing timeout between every single request, but it doesn't seem to be making any difference. Could you please investigate possible reasons and eventually guide us on how to improve the experience?

I will provide various examples in a private reply.

Thanks,
Michal Krchňák.

Shopping API Forum Advisor

May 23, 2022, 3:51:03 PM5/23/22
to google-content-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Michal,

The team is looking into this issue. I will keep you posted.

Thanks,

Google Logo
Lakshmi
Content API for Shopping Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q2bCadj:ref

Shopping API Forum Advisor

Nov 15, 2022, 3:35:16 PM11/15/22
to google-content-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Michal,

Are you still seeing this issue? The team recommended to retry the request until it is successful.

Thanks,