How can I search sub accounts by websiteUrl?

Jia, Hongchao

Jan 11, 2022, 10:25:15 PMJan 11
to google-content-...@googlegroups.com

Shopping API Forum Advisor

Jan 12, 2022, 1:53:25 AMJan 12
to google-content-...@googlegroups.com

Hello Jia,

I’m James from the Content API Team. Thank you for reaching out to us.

Could you please confirm if looking to retrieve or search a specific sub-account using websiteURL?

If yes, from the Content API’s perspective, there’s no option to search or retrieve a specific sub-account by specifying websiteURL. Instead, you can only retrieve the information of a specific sub-account by specifying the accountID upon your API call to accounts.get method or you can use the accounts.list method to view all the available sub-account within your MCA.

However, if I misunderstood your concern, kindly correct me and provide more details to your query.

Regards,

Google Logo
James Howell Abarsoza
Content API for Shopping Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q2Uj7nu:ref

Jia Hongchao

Jan 12, 2022, 9:30:33 PMJan 12
to Google Content API for Shopping
Yes, I was thinking if there is a way to search a specific sub-account using websiteURL, since I can do so in UI. And using accounts.list method I can only use a "name" filter.

Shopping API Forum Advisor

Jan 13, 2022, 11:12:13 AMJan 13
to google-content-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Jia,

Using Accounts.list call you will get the details of all subaccounts in a given MCA. You need to post process or filter the API response at your end based on the website URL.

Thanks,

Google Logo
Lakshmi Prathipati