List of Local Inventory

Gregory Mertens

Aug 16, 2021, 12:33:18 AM8/16/21
to Google Content API for Shopping
With the API I can get a list of my products with:

googleAccount.ShoppingContentService.Products.List((ulong) googleAccount.MerchantConfig.MerchantId);

But, there doesn't appear to be anything that will allow me to pull down my Local Inventory.

I'd like to be able to pull down what Google has stored so that I can audit that against my data.

Is this possible?

Shopping API Forum Advisor

Aug 16, 2021, 11:17:26 PM8/16/21
to gmer...@petsuppliesplus.com, google-content-...@googlegroups.com

Hello Gregory,

Thank you for contacting us. James here, from the Content API team.

If you're looking for the local inventory data upon getting the list of your products, then you won’t find them there because currently there’s no way to retrieve those local inventory attributes. Instead, those data are only visible via UI for now. However, as per checking with the team, there’s a plan of implementing the Get and List methods for local inventory service.

For any updates on this, please keep an eye to our blog.

Regards,

Google Logo
James Howell Abarsoza
Content API for Shopping Team