Issues with product categories?

Nick Pratt

Mar 12, 2021, 6:03:35 AM3/12/21
to Google Content API for Shopping
Hi,

I have the following product on google shopping that I have struggled to categorise but ended up with "Home & Garden > Household Supplies > Household Cleaning Supplies"
For some reason, there is a comment on the product saying it is "wall mounted" which it shouldn't have. Please could you advise where I am going wrong as it's not coming from our feed and I can only presume it is from the categorisation.
MK2.pngThanks in advance,
Nick

Shopping API Forum Advisor Prod

Mar 16, 2021, 4:29:17 PM3/16/21
to in...@viral-safeguards.co.uk, google-content-...@googlegroups.com
Hello Nick,

The previous response didn’t get posted from our support queue to this forum thread, so I am posting the response again.

Could you please provide me the following items below so that we can verify and proceed on our investigation?

  • Merchant ID
  • Complete API request and response logs in JSON format wherein you inserted your products
  • Sample item IDs of affected products

Please provide the requested information via ‘Reply privately to author’ option or if it’s disabled on your end, send it through this address <shopping-a...@google.com>.

Thanks,

Google Logo