How to migrate to 2.1 version

Global Ice Paris

Sep 9, 2021, 6:15:55 AM9/9/21
to Google Content API for Shopping
Hi, I use google shopping for my products on shopify with an app called "FEED FOR GOOGLE SHOPPING" but i clearly have no idea how to migrate.
- Is it for me to do it ?
- Isn't it to shopify to make it happen ?
- It seems very technical and i can't catch everything if i need ot make it myself.

Can anynone help me please

Shopping API Forum Advisor

Sep 13, 2021, 12:49:49 AM9/13/21
to mar...@gmail.com, google-content-...@googlegroups.com

Hello,

My name is James and I’m from the Content API Team. Thank you for reaching out to us.

Let me clarify first that the Content API feed within a merchant account is not the one for migration. Instead, it’s the Content API environment that is programmatically implemented to your website that allows you to interact with your merchant account.

Having said that, since you’re using Shopify platform where the Content API for Shopping is already implemented, then I believe that there’s no action needed for you to migrate to the latest version of API as the technical team of Shopify would be the one to do the migration for you.

However, I highly recommend contacting the Shopify support team through this link to verify the Content API version they are using and if they already migrated to the latest version of API.

Regards,

Google Logo
James Howell Abarsoza
Content API for Shopping Team