Help with "Promotional price" feature

Taíssa Araújo

Apr 18, 2022, 6:14:32 PM4/18/22
to Google Content API for Shopping
Dear Shopping API Support,

I work for the Google Merchant integration team at VTEX, that uses the Content API to integrate to Google Merchant/Shooping the products of our sellers.

Recently, we`ve improved our integration to send the the "sale price" to GMC, so the seller`s products with promotional price appear in Google Shopping searches with the green tag and the crossed out price list, as shown below:
Captura de Tela 2022-04-18 às 18.16.19.png

But, we have noticed 2 issues:

- For polishop client (and others), some products with promotional price are appearing correctly (with the green tag and crossed out list price), but some products are not
- For quebramar client, even though we have the sale prince integrated on google merchant, their products never appear with the green tag and promotional price.

Could you please help us to understand if there is any problem with our implementation?

Thank you

Shopping API Forum Advisor

Apr 19, 2022, 12:41:34 PM4/19/22
to taissa...@vtex.com.br, google-content-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

There are multiple threads opened for this concern. I responded on the other thread in the following way:

Are you seeing the right data in the Merchant Center that was sent via Content API? The Content API scope is Merchant Center. Include the product ids and Merchant Center id if you are seeing data discrepancy in the Merchant Center.

Please use 'Reply privately to author' option for sharing sensitive information.

Thanks,
Google Logo
Lakshmi
Content API for Shopping Team