Stats of product with google adwords campaign

Гордей Строкин

Nov 23, 2021, 7:42:39 AM11/23/21
to Google Content API for Shopping
photo_2021-11-23 14.43.09.jpegHello, i have a problem with google merchant and google adwords connetion. Can i get stats from google merchant and campaign Id from google adwords to get full stat about it. I cant find how to get campaign id with another stats from google merchant api. Please help.photo_2021-11-23 14.43.06.jpeg

Shopping API Forum Advisor

Nov 23, 2021, 10:19:55 PM11/23/21
to google-content-...@googlegroups.com

Hello,

I’m James from the Content API Team. Thank you for reaching out to us.

I’m afraid that it is not possible to retrieve any information related to campaigns via Content API reporting. Instead, only the following segments and metrics are retrievable data within the Content API’s reporting.

Moreover, are you looking for the Shopping Performance Report of the Adwords API? Within the said report, it allows you to retrieve campaign ID and other information related to your campaign and your GMC products.

If yes, then I’m afraid that we cannot further assist you with the Shopping Performance Report of Adwords API. I said this because the AdWords API is already out of scope for our support channel. Take note that we can only provide support with issues or concerns related to Content API for Shopping. Having said that, it’s best if you raise your concern to the Adwords API support forum for better assistance on your query.

Regards,

Google Logo
James Howell Abarsoza
Content API for Shopping Team