How can I Get FeedLabel and Country of Feed

Balram Kumar

Jan 10, 2023, 2:25:13 AM1/10/23
to Google Content API for Shopping
Hi All,
Can any one help me in finding, How can i get the FeedLabel and Country of Feed using content API ?

Shopping API Forum Advisor

Jan 10, 2023, 4:03:54 AM1/10/23
to balram...@knorex.com, google-content-...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

This is Ciara from the Content API support team. Thank you for reaching out.

From the Content API's perspective, you can use the products.list method to retrieve information about the products on your Merchant account. You will then need to post process the result to get the specific attribute that you are looking for.

Let me know if this works for you or if you have any questions.

Regards,

Google Logo
Ciara
Content API for Shopping Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q2hbfxD:ref

Jarrod Mosen

May 11, 2023, 5:40:16 AM5/11/23
to Google Content API for Shopping
Hi Ciara, thanks for the solution.

Is this still the recommended approach for accounts that have thousands of products? It would be great to know if a more efficient method ever becomes available.

Thank you!

Mohamad Khairul

May 11, 2023, 5:47:13 AM5/11/23
to Jarrod Mosen, Google Content API for Shopping

null

Shopping API Forum Advisor

May 11, 2023, 11:18:47 AM5/11/23
to poyog...@gmail.com, jar...@kepla.io, google-content-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Jarrod,

Thank you for getting back to us.

Yes, the products.list method is still a recommended approach for retrieving information about products in your Merchant Center account using the Content API, even if you have thousands of products.

Let us know if you have any further queries.

Regards,
Google Logo