Account level issue keep old response

tkraja mdu

May 7, 2024, 10:36:03 AMMay 7
to Google Content API for Shopping
How to get recent GMC response from GMC API?

Because i tried to fetch account level issues using PHP API but it returns already fixed account level issue details

How to fix this response and i shared the response below,

Google\Service\ShoppingContent\AccountStatusAccountLevelIssue Object
(
    [country] => NL
    [destination] => DisplayAds
    [detail] => Deadline for resolving the issue: October 4, 2023, 1:01:45 PM UTC
    [id] => data_quality_availability_mismatch_policy
    [severity] => error
    [title] => Preemptive item disapproval warning for policy or data violation: inaccurate availability status (due to inconsistent availability status between the feed and the landing page)
)

Shopping API Forum Advisor

May 7, 2024, 3:46:35 PMMay 7
to tkraj...@gmail.com, google-content-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Thank you for reaching out to the Content API support team.

Please find the below response for your queries respectively.

1) How to get recent GMC response from the GMC API?

A) To retrieve the recent response from an API call that you made previously, you need to make the same request again using the API. By doing so, you can view the response that you received earlier.

2) How to fix this response and I shared the response.

A) Upon checking the provided response, I understand that you are encountering a preemptive item disapproval error in your Merchant Center account. Preemptive item disapproval is considered as account-level enforcement and an account review is required to fully resolve the issue. If your data doesn't meet the data quality requirements, your items or your entire Merchant Center account are subject to disapproval. You can refer to this link for more information.

Please note that the data quality issues are outside of our scope. I would recommend you to reach out to the Merchant Center support team for further assistance as they are better equipped to address your concerns.

This message is in relation to case "ref:!00D1U01174p.!5004Q02tIu3F:ref" (ADR-00233998)

Thanks,

Google Logo Content API for Shopping Team

tkraja mdu

May 8, 2024, 8:22:45 AMMay 8
to Google Content API for Shopping
But i tried  same request again using the API it returns already fixed response, See the detail field response value it contain last year data

Shopping API Forum Advisor

May 8, 2024, 2:29:28 PMMay 8
to tkraj...@gmail.com, google-content-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I understand that you've tried the same request using the API, and now you are getting a fixed response because the response you're receiving reflects the data present in your Merchant Center account. The AccountStatusAccountLevelIssues are resolved now, which might be the reason for getting the fixed response. Additionally, you would like to know why it's showing the last year's date in the provided response. Please provide the following details to investigate the issue further.
  • Please provide the complete request and response logs in JSON format.
  • Date and timestamp on when you perform this call using the API