What Shopping Content API is BOG looking for to integrate w/ Shopify Stores?

Jared Jamin

Jan 14, 2021, 4:00:07 AM1/14/21
to Google Content API for Shopping
What Shopping Content API is Buy on Google Support offering/looking for to integrate w/ Shopify Stores?

Merchant Center indicates under All Products: Buy on Google listings
error_outline
Disapproved or invalid

Our Merchant Center is all set up by the way.

If there's any advice or instruction for API which Shopify should generate, then please give specific instructions so their Coding Experts might pick it up here?

* All a Shopify Guru could advise me was as follows:

I've looked for resources on how we can proceed with this API concern and as I see, our best option would be to get the services of an expert. Our next option would be to reach out to the Buy on Google Support so that they can confirm what Shopping Content API they are looking for the integration. You may reach them through their Support forum link.

-C.

Shopping API Forum Advisor Prod

Jan 14, 2021, 2:34:25 PM1/14/21
to jared...@gmail.com, google-content-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Jared,

The destination 'Buy on Google' is nothing but Shopping Actions. Please refer to the following help center article regarding destinations:

https://support.google.com/merchants/answer/7501026?hl=en

Buy on Google: https://support.google.com/merchants/answer/7679273

Products.insert call is used to insert or update a product via API: https://developers.google.com/shopping-content/reference/rest/v2.1/products/insert

If the issue is how to fix a disapproved product, then please reach out to the Merchant Center team. They will be the best bet to assist with this issue.

How to contact the Merchant Center team: Please contact them via 'Help center and support' option under the 'Help' button. You will get the 'Help' button in the upper right hand corner of the Merchant Center account dashboard.

Thanks,
Google Logo
Lakshmi Prathipati
Content API for Shopping Team