I want to increase the number of feeds for our account

Josef Andrle

Nov 9, 2021, 3:19:26 AM11/9/21
to Google Content API for Shopping
Merchant center ID: 119608396

"code": 403, "message": "Maximum number of feeds reached", "errors": [ { "message": "Maximum number of feeds reached", "domain": "content.ContentErrorDomain", "reason": "quota/too_many_feeds"

We need to increase limit of feeds reached.

Shopping API Forum Advisor

Nov 9, 2021, 4:13:01 AM11/9/21
to josef....@srovname.cz, google-content-...@googlegroups.com

Hello Josef,

I’m James from the Content API Team. Thank you for reaching out to us.

It appears that you already raised your concern in our private channel and I already acknowledged your request. Having said that, please let us continue our discussion on the separate thread that you have created in our private channel for better tracking of your query.

Regards,

Google Logo
James Howell Abarsoza
Content API for Shopping Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q2R7Trz:ref

Josef Andrle

Nov 9, 2021, 4:19:08 AM11/9/21
to Google Content API for Shopping
Hello James, ok you can continue in that private channel.. thanks