Increase method call quotas

Alvaro Rodriguez

Nov 18, 2021, 9:56:18 AM11/18/21
to Google Content API for Shopping
Hi!

Could we get increased call quotas for the Accounts and Products related methods? We need it to update the products we have stored via the API.

Kind regards

Shopping API Forum Advisor

Nov 19, 2021, 2:46:09 AM11/19/21
to alv...@tiendas.com, google-content-...@googlegroups.com

Hello,

Maia here, from the Content API Team. Thank you for reaching out to us.

Kindly provide the following details below so that we can check if the API quota limit increase is feasible to your account:

1. Merchant Center ID?

2. For which services and methods is the merchant requesting quota (e.g. products.insert, accounts.get, ...)?

3. What is the requested quota?

4. Why is the increase requested and is it temporary or permanent? (e.g. the merchant increasing their inventory)

5. For product service increases only, what is the expected number of offers(items) the account will have. Please make sure the account already has the required item (CDS) quota before requesting API quota.

Kindly send those requested details above privately via Reply privately to Author option. If the option is not available on your end, then please send the requested information through this email <shopping-a...@google.com> instead.

Best Regards,

Google Logo
Angel Maia Diaz
Content API for Shopping Team