Re: API Limit Increase Request

Surath Sarma

Jan 20, 2021, 9:37:26 PM1/20/21
to google-content-...@googlegroups.com, Duy Vu, Dung Pham

Hi Team

We  would like to request an API limit increase for one of our largest clients Sendo for all methods because they keep getting  quota/daily_limit_exceeded errors. What would be the next steps?

Thanks a lot,
Surath

Surath Sarma | Solutions Consultant | gTech Professional Services

Shopping API Forum Advisor Prod

Jan 21, 2021, 1:10:26 PM1/21/21
to google-content-...@googlegroups.com, du...@google.com, dung...@google.com
Hi Surath,

Please respond to the shopping-a...@google.com alias with following details:

1. Merchant Center ID (enter in the title too)?

2. For which services and methods is the merchant requesting quota (e.g. products.insert, accounts.get, ...)?

3. What is the requested quota?

4. Why is the increase requested? (e.g. is it temporary or permanent, is the merchant increasing their inventory, ...)

Thanks,
Google Logo
Lakshmi Prathipati
Content API for Shopping Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q2B2558:ref

Shopping API Forum Advisor Prod

Jan 22, 2021, 1:20:32 AM1/22/21
to dung...@google.com, surat...@google.com, du...@google.com, google-content-...@googlegroups.com

Hello there,

I'm James from the Content API team. Thank you for providing these details to us.

Could you please provide the exact amount of requested quota? Also, is the quota increase temporary or permanent?

Regards,

Google Logo
James Howell Abarsoza
Content API for Shopping Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q2B2558:ref

Shopping API Forum Advisor Prod

Jan 22, 2021, 2:53:51 AM1/22/21
to dung...@google.com, surat...@google.com, du...@google.com, google-content-...@googlegroups.com

Hello there,

Thank you for providing this information to us.

Let me forward your request to the rest of the team. Rest assured that we will update you once we get significant feedback from them.

Shopping API Forum Advisor Prod

Jan 25, 2021, 4:14:05 AM1/25/21
to dung...@google.com, surat...@google.com, du...@google.com, google-content-...@googlegroups.com

Hello there,

Thank you for your patience.

I would like to inform you that your request for quota increase has been granted. If you have any other concern in relation to Content API, please let us know. We're here to assist you.