How to Check Google Merchant Center Quotas?

Junaid Poolayil

Jun 3, 2024, 10:45:24 AMJun 3
to Google Content API for Shopping

Hi there,

I'm reaching out to the Google Content API for the Shopping group because I'm interested in learning how to check my Google Merchant Center quotas.

I understand that quotas aren't directly displayed in the Merchant Center interface. I've seen some information about using the quotas.list method with the Content API for Shopping, but I'm not familiar with coding.

Is there a way for non-technical users to check their quotas within Merchant Center, or would contacting support be the best course of action?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Shopping API Forum Advisor

Jun 3, 2024, 3:56:34 PMJun 3
to junaid....@aureusgroup.me, google-content-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Thank you for reaching out to the Content API support team.

I understand that you would like to know the quota limits for your Merchant Center account. From the Content API perspective, you can use quotas.list to view the current method call quotas and method usage for your account. The quotas.list method is easy to use; you only need to provide the Merchant Center ID, then execute it, and you will receive a list of your quota limits.

This message is in relation to case "ref:!00D1U01174p.!5004Q02tJB61:ref" (ADR-00237921)

Thanks,

Google Logo Content API for Shopping Team