Google Shopping API feed update dateFeed ID

Levente Kóré

May 13, 2022, 2:31:22 AM5/13/22
to Google Content API for Shopping
Hi,

I want to use the Google Shopping API datefeeds/fetchnow request to update our products in Merchant Center after a cron price update.
I have setup the API, but I can't find the datefeedId described in the Shopping API documentation.

datafeedId    string : The ID of the datafeed to be fetched.

According to the documentation the dataFeedId can be found under the Settings tab of the feed.
https://support.google.com/merchants/answer/7514752?hl=en

but I haven't seen anything related (please see my attached screenshot).  I have checked a primary and a secondary feed as well.

Can anyone help me with this, where can I find the datefeedID?

Thanks!
datafeed_1.png

Shopping API Forum Advisor

May 13, 2022, 12:14:18 PM5/13/22
to levik...@gmail.com, google-content-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Please contact the Merchant Center team for this concern. They will be able to assist you with feed id and can update the linked article accordingly.

How to contact the Merchant Center team:  Via 'Help center and support' option under the 'Help' button. You will get the 'Help' button in the upper right hand corner of the Merchant Center account dashboard.

Thanks,

Google Logo
Lakshmi
Content API for Shopping Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q2asXT3:ref

Levente Kóré

May 13, 2022, 12:26:57 PM5/13/22
to Google Content API for Shopping
Hi, thanks.

I have contacted the Merchant Center Team, but he can't help. They don't know how the API works and told me to look here for the answer to my question.

Shopping API Forum Advisor

May 16, 2022, 5:49:33 AM5/16/22
to levik...@gmail.com, google-content-...@googlegroups.com

Hello Levente,

I believe that I already addressed your concern in the separate thread that you have created in our private channel. Having said that, let us continue our discussion on the private thread that you originally created for better tracking of your issue.

Regards,

Google Logo
James Howell
Content API for Shopping Team