RE: Orders API for sandbox continuously giving merchant quota exceeded

Message has been deleted

Shopping API Forum Advisor Prod

Feb 11, 2021, 2:15:35 PM2/11/21
to ankur.ta...@gmail.com, google-content-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

We are using sandbox URLs for using the Orders endpoint of Content API for one of our products in development, we are sure that we have not breached the daily limit quota of the API, it is still giving us the quota/daily_limit_exceeded error for any request, please solve this problem ASAP as it is hampering our work.

Merchant Account ID is :XXXXXXXXXX

Thanks & Regards,
Ankur Tailang

ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q2CPxxB:ref

Shopping API Forum Advisor Prod

Feb 11, 2021, 2:19:54 PM2/11/21
to ankur.ta...@gmail.com, google-content-...@googlegroups.com

Hi Ankur,

I have redacted your post online since the post contains sensitive information. For any future posts, please make sure not to post sensitive information on the forum. Please send the following details using the 'Reply privately to author' option:

  1. API request and error response in JSON format
  2. Date and timestamp of the API request

Thanks,

Google Logo
Lakshmi Prathipati
Content API for Shopping Team