How to share Return Shipping Label PDF via the API for Merchant-managed returns

esd neg

Apr 16, 2021, 7:48:46 PM4/16/21
to Google Content API for Shopping
Hi Google Support,

On this page, there is a description 'Then, you’ll be able to either provide a return shipping label directly in your Merchant Center account, or share it via the API. '

What is the 'or share it via the API' mean, do you have a API for merchant to upload return shipping label PDF?

share return label pdf.png
Thanks,
Vephee

Shopping API Forum Advisor Prod

Apr 20, 2021, 6:35:40 AM4/20/21
to neg...@gmail.com, google-content-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Vephee,

Thank you for the posting your concern.

This is possible in Content API and I would suggest referring to this document on how to do this. But first, you will need to set up Content API environment first before you can use this feature. With this, you may follow this guide so that you can start setting up your API environment.

Regards,
Google Logo
Ernie John Blanca Tacata
Content API for Shopping Team