Getting Promotion List

Darren Shirley

Jun 4, 2024, 7:21:39 AMJun 4
to Google Content API for Shopping
Hi,

It's seem i cannot get the promotion list.

so i use ShoppingContentService to get the list of product i can see promotions with the products

ShoppingContentService.Products.List(MerchantId);

But then i try to download that promotions information

ShoppingContentService.Promotions.List(MerchantId);

but that returns nothing, i also tried getting them by Id but i only get an interal error when using the get method.

Thanks,
Darren

Shopping API Forum Advisor

Jun 4, 2024, 11:59:54 AMJun 4
to google-content-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Thank you for reaching out to the Content API support team.

Based on the provided information, I understand that you are getting an internal error while performing the promotions service via the API. The internalError are usually transient in nature and a retry of the request should work. However, if after retrying the API calls you still encountered the error consistently, then can you please share with us the following details so that we can troubleshoot the issue:
  • Complete and latest API Request and Response logs in JSON format
  • Timestamp when you encountered the error
  • Email address you used to make API request
This message is in relation to case "ref:!00D1U01174p.!5004Q02tJCYz:ref" (ADR-00238129)

Thanks,

Google Logo Content API for Shopping Team

Message has been deleted

Shopping API Forum Advisor

Jun 5, 2024, 3:07:10 PMJun 5
to darren....@onefeed.co.uk, google-content-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I would suggest you to re-try the promotions.list method without the PageToken attribute. If you still encounter the same issue, please get back to us.