Error "invalid_destination" in productstatuses.custombatch API

Dan Pham Quoc

Jan 8, 2021, 4:16:08 AM1/8/21
to Google Content API for Shopping
Hi,
I regularly use the API to check the product's status. In the past, in the destination field, I used "Shopping ads", and it worked. But now, when using "Shopping ads", I get an error "invalid_destination". I tried again with "Shopping", but got the same error. Can someone help me to solve this problem ?

Thank so much !!!

Shopping API Forum Advisor Prod

Jan 8, 2021, 9:23:28 AM1/8/21
to d...@leadsgen.asia, google-content-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

The team is looking into this issue. Meanwhile, please send the following details using 'Reply privately to author' option:
  1. Merchant Center id
  2. API request and response in JSON format
Thanks,
Google Logo
Lakshmi Prathipati
Content API for Shopping Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q2AIaXU:ref
Message has been deleted

Shopping API Forum Advisor Prod

Jan 11, 2021, 1:32:09 AM1/11/21
to d...@leadsgen.asia, google-content-...@googlegroups.com

Hello there,

I'm James from the Content API team. Thank you for your response.

Could you please try to remove the includeAttributes while making a request? I'm asking this because based on our documentation, on the current version of the API(v2.1) includeAttributes is deprecated. Instead, use the Products API along with the ProductId to discover further information about your product.

Also, you could please try to use the "Shopping" value instead of "Shopping ads" for the destination attribute?

Let me know how it will go on your end.

Regards,

Google Logo
James Howell Abarsoza
Content API for Shopping Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q2AIaXU:ref

Dan Pham Quoc

Jan 11, 2021, 2:12:27 AM1/11/21
to Shopping API Forum Advisor Prod, google-content-...@googlegroups.com
Ok, I will check.

Thank you so much for the help, James !
I have to tried followed your instructions, but the response was not changed. Do I need to activate the shopping ads in my account first, then can the error be solved ?

Shopping API Forum Advisor Prod

Jan 11, 2021, 3:57:34 AM1/11/21
to d...@leadsgen.asia, google-content-...@googlegroups.com

Hello there,

Could you please send the screenshot of the API request and response logs in JSON format via 'Reply privately to author' option wherein the includeAttributes was disregarded and the value of destination is "Shopping" so we could check into it?

Thanks,