Google shopping app Shopify Not update product by Content API

tu le ngoc

Dec 15, 2020, 1:48:13 PM12/15/20
to Google Content API for Shopping
Hello everyone,
Could you help me in this case? I use apps Google shopping app of Shopify to push my product from Shopify to Merchant.
It's working well but since 8 Dec In Google shopping app always pending. It's not update and syns any information.
Please help.
Thank you
Screen Shot 2020-12-16 at 01.44.40.png

Shopping API Forum Advisor Prod

Dec 15, 2020, 9:04:47 PM12/15/20
to lengo...@gmail.com, google-content-...@googlegroups.com

Hello there,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

I understand that your products has been pending for approval within a week. Please note that newly uploaded products undergo review. Unfortunately, this is out of our scope as this issue is more of product data quality and validation which being handled by the product support team. That said, I recommend to contact the Product Support Team as they can give you the correct information with this issue.

You can contact the Product Support team by 'Help center and support' option under the 'Help' button of your merchant center account.

Regards,

Google Logo
James Howell Abarsoza
Content API for Shopping Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q29SAsY:ref

fabio ramon

Dec 21, 2020, 8:47:54 AM12/21/20
to Google Content API for Shopping
hello, you can analyze the feed API because the feed has been pending for days

Shopping API Forum Advisor Prod

Dec 21, 2020, 3:25:48 PM12/21/20
to estilomo...@gmail.com, google-content-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I responded on the other thread in the following way:

The API functionality is not extended in determining the product status.  Please contact the Merchant Center team. They are the best bet to let you know what is blocking to approve or disapprove the products.

How to contact the Merchant Center team: Please contact them via 'Help center and support' option under the 'Help' button. You will get the
'Help' button in the upper right hand corner of the Merchant Center account dashboard

Thanks,
Google Logo
Lakshmi Prathipati