Content API feed

Destock Sport et Mode

May 4, 2022, 9:48:27 AM5/4/22
to Google Content API for Shopping

Hello,

We started today to send some of our products via the integrator Lengow API. However, why is there no creation of an « Content API » feed in our Google Merchant Center ? It seems we have no error in Lengow and the merchant Id is correct.

Thank you in advance,

Eda O.

Shopping API Forum Advisor

May 5, 2022, 2:45:36 AM5/5/22
to fourni...@destock-sport-et-mode.com, google-content-...@googlegroups.com

Hi Eda,

This is Ciara from the Content API team. Thank you for reaching out to our public forum.

For us to investigate further, kindly provide us with your Merchant Center ID. You can provide it via the Reply privately to author option. If this option is not available, please send this logs through our email <shopping-a...@google.com> instead for private purposes.

Looking forward to your response.

Regards,

Google Logo
Ciara