Limit increase request

Alper Cevik

Mar 26, 2022, 5:41:40 AM3/26/22
to Google Content API for Shopping
Hello,

Use case: MCA is growing and customers are using api more often to add / update / delete their feeds.

MCA : 238690759
Type: permanent

 Can you please increase

 Datafeeds
 - list. 5000 per minute, 100.000 per day.
 - get 2000 per minute, 100.000 per day.
 - update  1000 per minute, 100.000 per day.

Thanks in advance!

Shopping API Forum Advisor

Mar 28, 2022, 12:14:20 PM3/28/22
to alper...@shoparize.com, google-content-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Please add details regarding why you are not using Products service. Refer to the following best practices document and help center article:
  1. https://developers.google.com/shopping-content/guides/best-practices#frequently-change-data
  2. https://support.google.com/merchants/answer/7514752?hl=en
Thanks,
Google Logo
Lakshmi
Content API for Shopping Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q2YriuY:ref

Alper Cevik

Mar 29, 2022, 6:06:18 AM3/29/22
to Google Content API for Shopping
We already use products service for some MC 's and continuing with migration / putting pressure on MCs to migrate but as a MCA we also need to keep our processes are working if an MC is not using Products API yet.

Shopping API Forum Advisor

Mar 29, 2022, 2:10:44 PM3/29/22
to alper...@shoparize.com, google-content-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

The team is looking into this issue. One of our team members will reach out to you shortly.

Thanks,

Shopping API Forum Advisor

Mar 31, 2022, 7:30:58 AM3/31/22
to google-content-...@googlegroups.com, alper...@shoparize.com
Hi Alper,

Unfortunately we are unable to increase Datafeed quotas. This is mainly due to the limit to the number of datafeeds that can be supported by a Multi-client account. As my colleague suggests, the best option is move to using the Products resource to scale your management of product data.

In the short term, we recommend reducing the frequency of API calls to the Datafeeds resource and perhaps spreading the requests out over a longer period of time.

Many thanks,

Ian, Content API Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q2YriuY:ref