Requesting API limit increase

Levente Cseh

Jan 7, 2021, 11:55:31 AM1/7/21
to Google Content API for Shopping
Helló,

I would like to request an API limit increase for the accounts service, for all methods (get, insert, update) because we got this kind of error messages.
Thanks

{
"error": {
"code": 403,
"message": "merchant quota exceeded",
"errors": [
{
"message": "merchant quota exceeded",
"domain": "content.ContentErrorDomain",
"reason": "quota/daily_limit_exceeded"
}
]
}
}

Shopping API Forum Advisor Prod

Jan 7, 2021, 3:28:22 PM1/7/21
to cseh.l...@arukereso.com, google-content-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Please send the following details using 'Reply privately to author' option:

1. Merchant Center ID (enter in the title too)?

2. For which services and methods is the merchant requesting quota (e.g. products.insert, accounts.get, ...)?

3. What is the requested quota?

4. Why is the increase requested? (e.g. is it temporary or permanent, is the merchant increasing their inventory, ...)

Thanks,

Google Logo
Lakshmi Prathipati
Content API for Shopping Team