integração com Vtex

Gustavo Silva

Nov 24, 2021, 1:48:21 PM11/24/21
to Google Content API for Shopping
Olá pessoal, boa tarde

Gostaria de saber como faço integração com vtex. Conseguem me ajudar ?

Shopping API Forum Advisor

Nov 24, 2021, 9:52:10 PM11/24/21
to gustav...@growthhouse.com.br, google-content-...@googlegroups.com

Hello Gustavo,

I’m James from the Content API Team. Thank you for reaching out to us.

Please be informed that this product only officially offers support in English. It would be best to reply in English if you can. If not, we will try to use Google Translate to support you as best as we can.

I am not familiar with VTEX. Is this a platform or application that you developed, or is it a third party platform for which you bought a license or subscription?

If the VTEX is indeed a third party platform, I would suggest that you reach out to their support team to know if they have plugins or built-in applications that allows your website to interact with the merchant center via Content API.

Furthermore, I would like to inform you that a third party platform that uses Content API is already outside of our expertise. I said this because even though they are using Content API to perform its tasks, their platform may have additional functionality or behavior that we aren’t familiar with.

Hope this helps. Let me know if you have any questions.

Regards,

Google Logo
James Howell Abarsoza
Content API for Shopping Team