Re: Digest for google-content-api-for-shopping@googlegroups.com - 1 update in 1 topic

VINEZA SAPESSA LIMITADA

May 7, 2024, 9:39:50 AMMay 7
to google-content-...@googlegroups.com
Jlmnk

A terça, 7/05/2024, 14:01, <google-content-...@googlegroups.com> escreveu:
Shopping API Forum Advisor <shopp...@forumsupport.google>: May 06 05:15PM

Hi,

I would like to inform you that you can upload multiple loyalty_program values using the File feed in your account. I have raised a request to add this feature for adding multiple loyalty_programs through the Content API. I cannot provide a scheduled timeline of availability for this feature. You may refer to our release notes and blog post for future updates.
This message is in relation to case "ref:!00D1U01174p.!5004Q02tIqCD:ref" (ADR-00233238)

Thanks,

Content API for Shopping Team