ProductStatus API List does not return key: itemLevelIssues

Oops Tang

May 12, 2022, 3:58:13 AM5/12/22
to Google Content API for Shopping
Hi Google Content API Teams,

I have notified that ProductStatus API is not returning itemLevelIssues key after we perform fetchNow in the content API but the item issue still appear in Google Merchant Center.

May we know what situation the itemLevelIssue key will not appear?
As we know currently, if there's no issue for the particular product, then, the itemLevelIssue key will disappear.

Thanks

Shopping API Forum Advisor

May 12, 2022, 11:00:45 AM5/12/22
to oops.t...@gmail.com, google-content-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Please share the following details using 'Reply privately to author' option:
  1. Merchant Center id
  2. Product id
  3. API request and response in JSON format (Productstatuses)
  4. Date and timestamp of the API request
  5. UI screenshot for item issue
  6. Date and timestamp of fetchnow call
Thanks,
Google Logo