Fwd: DELETE item from feed

amit ibhejo

May 8, 2024, 3:16:19 AMMay 8
to google-content-...@googlegroups.com

Hi  Team,

I want to delete product ( item id 14306) using content API but its giving below error

Kindly check and let us know as we are unable to delete any product via api  and its affecting ad performance.

Merchant id  :   120872115

Product id  :   14306

{
  "error": {
    "code": 400,
    "message": "[itemId] Invalid item id: 14306",
    "errors": [
      {
        "message": "[itemId] Invalid item id: 14306",
        "domain": "global",
        "reason": "invalid"
      }
    ]
  }
}

image.png

Shopping API Forum Advisor

May 8, 2024, 8:46:56 AMMay 8
to amitib...@gmail.com, google-content-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Thank you for contacting the Content API support team.

This issue typically arises when an invalid item ID is provided for the product. I would like to inform you that the product Id is the same as Rest Id . Please ensure that your product ID follows the format as channel:contentLanguage:feedLabel:offerId. You can refer to this link on how to provide a product Id for a product.

This message is in relation to case "ref:!00D1U01174p.!5004Q02tIugW:ref" (ADR-00234087)

Thanks,

Google Logo Content API for Shopping Team