RE: cannot update a product(s)

Shopping API Forum Advisor

May 29, 2024, 2:24:03 PMMay 29
to google-content-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Thank you for reaching out to the Content API support team.

From the provided logs, it appears that product data is updated successfully. Upon checking your account, I could see that the product is inserted with the title 'TEST BACKPACK 123' and updated with the title 'TEST BACKPACK EDITED'. But I see that the title displayed in the Merchant Center UI is 'TEST BACKPACK'. Could you please confirm if you have edited the title for the mentioned product via Merchant Center UI?

You can send the details via Reply privately to the author option, or direct private reply to this email.

This message is in relation to case "ref:!00D1U01174p.!5004Q02tJ7pD:ref" (ADR-00237028)

Thanks,

Google Logo Content API for Shopping Team