Listing query - by....

SplashPixels

Jun 5, 2024, 5:04:38 AMJun 5
to Google Content API for Shopping
Hi, can anyone tell me how these companies Mabo, Producthero get their listings here along side Google?

Capture001.JPG

Shopping API Forum Advisor

Jun 5, 2024, 8:01:36 AMJun 5
to splash...@gmail.com, google-content-...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

Thank you for reaching out to the Content API support team.

I would like to inform you that listing related queries are out of scope for us. Please note that we can resolve technical issues / concerns related to the Content API. I would recommend you to kindly check with the Merchant Center support team via this link for further assistance on this query.

This message is in relation to case "ref:!00D1U01174p.!5004Q02tJDY7:ref" (ADR-00238409)

Thanks,

Google Logo Content API for Shopping Team