RE: Items pending for several days ...

Message has been deleted

Shopping API Forum Advisor Prod

Dec 21, 2020, 2:53:45 PM12/21/20
to estilomo...@gmail.com, google-content-...@googlegroups.com

hello, you can analyze the feed API because the feed has been pending for days

Em segunda-feira, 21 de dezembro de 2020 às 10:26:28 UTC-3,
I'm days with pending feeds, I would like some help

id merchant center: xxxxxx
e-mail: xxxxxxxx

ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q29Th0G:ref

Shopping API Forum Advisor Prod

Dec 21, 2020, 3:05:51 PM12/21/20
to estilomo...@gmail.com, google-content-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I have redacted your post online since the post contains sensitive information. For any future posts, please make sure not to post sensitive information on the forum.

The API functionality is not extended in determining the product status.  Please contact the Merchant Center team. They are the best bet to let you know what is blocking to approve or disapprove the products.

How to contact the Merchant Center team: Please contact them via 'Help center and support' option under the 'Help' button. You will get the
'Help' button in the upper right hand corner of the Merchant Center account dashboard

Thanks,
Google Logo
Lakshmi Prathipati
Content API for Shopping Team