Hướng dẫn thiết lập dữ liệu nguồn cấp sản phẩm bằng content API

Ngọc Hương Nguyễn

May 6, 2021, 4:36:08 AM5/6/21
to Google Content API for Shopping
Chào đội ngũ hỗ trợ,
Mình đang cần hỗ trợ về thiết lập Google Merchant Center với nguồn cấp dữ liệu là content API, mong được các bạn hỗ trợ về thao tác trên tài khoản.
Mình cảm ơn

Shopping API Forum Advisor Prod

May 6, 2021, 11:26:48 PM5/6/21
to nguyenn...@seongon.com, google-content-...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

My name is James and I’m from the Content API Team. Thank you for contacting us. Please be informed that this product only officially offers support in English. It would be best to reply in English if you can. If not, we will try to use Google Translate to support you as best as we can.

To set up a merchant center account, please follow the given steps on this guide.

Moving forward, in order to directly use the Content API, you need to implement the API environment on your end which you can refer to this documentation(here are the supported client libraries). After you implement the API environment to your website, in order for you to use the different services and methods within the API, you need to authorize requests. You may follow the steps on this document on how you can authorize requests.

From this point, you can now send requests to the Google Content API for Shopping. You may follow this guide to learn more about making API requests.

Now, to submit products to your merchant account account, you need to use the products.insert method which allows you to insert a single product. To know more about Products Service which allows you to insert, get, and delete one product at a time as well as list all products in your merchant center.

Please note that the Content API feed on your merchant account will be automatically created after you inserted your products at the first time using the product.insert method. However, if you want to manually create the Content API Feed in your merchant account, then please refer to this guide.

Let me know if you need more help or clarifications.

Regards,

Google Logo
James Howell Abarsoza
Content API for Shopping Team