How to add destination "DisplayAds" for Feed

Bat-Ochir Enkhbaatar

Mar 16, 2021, 11:00:25 PM3/16/21
to Google Content API for Shopping
I got error when I add destination "DisplayAds".

{"exception":"[object] (Google\\Service\\Exception(code: 400): {
\"error\": {
\"code\": 400,
\"message\": \"[target.includedDestination] DisplayAds\",
\"errors\": [
{
\"message\": \"[target.includedDestination] DisplayAds\",
\"domain\": \"global\",
\"reason\": \"invalid\"
}
]
}
}

I am using subaccount and cannot enable Dynamic Remarketing Program via API. Is there any solution for it?

Thanks,
Bat

Shopping API Forum Advisor Prod

Mar 17, 2021, 1:10:04 PM3/17/21
to b...@corekara.co.jp, google-content-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Bat,

Please enable the program via Merchant Center. I will forward your concern with API as a feature request to the rest of the team. Please keep an eye on our blog for future releases and feature announcements.

https://ads-developers.googleblog.com/search/label/content_api

Thanks,
Google Logo
Lakshmi Prathipati