Supplemental Feed Error - invalid_parameter, feedId

Łukasz Przerada

Sep 15, 2021, 10:00:51 AM9/15/21
to Google Content API for Shopping

Hi,

yesterday we started to get API errors while using Supplemental Feed to update prices on our products on multi account.
From API we get response:
[feedId] Invalid feed id: 209819xxx, Reason: invalid_parameter, Domain: content.ContentErrorDomain

And in Merchant Center dashboard Diagnostics section we can see errors: "invalid_parameter, feedId" on products.insert requests.

There is active supplemental feed with that Id, created on the multi account.
Are there any possible reasons for such behaviour ? Possible solution ?

Regards,
Lukasz

Shopping API Forum Advisor

Sep 17, 2021, 4:29:57 AM9/17/21
to lukasz....@ceneo.pl, google-content-...@googlegroups.com

Hello Lukasz,

I’m James from the Content API Team. Thank you for reaching out to us.

For our team to proceed in our investigation on your issue, can you please provide the following information below ?

  • Merchant account ID
  • Feed ID
  • Complete API request and response logs in JSON format
  • Screenshots that describes the issue

Kindly provide the requested information via `Reply privately to Author` option, if that option is not available on your end, then please send the requested information through this email <shopping-a...@google.com> instead.

Regards,

Google Logo
James Howell Abarsoza
Content API for Shopping Team