Call content API

Huu Tran

Nov 4, 2021, 7:16:18 AM11/4/21
to Google Content API for Shopping
Hello,

I'm from performance team in dentsu group. In Google merchant center, I call content api, after more than 24h, No product updated. Before that, I use Call data from website.

My concern is how can I fix my problem, no product updated.

My Google merchane center ID:451684694

Shopping API Forum Advisor

Nov 4, 2021, 11:02:27 PM11/4/21
to huu....@iprospect.com, google-content-...@googlegroups.com

Hello,

I’m James from the Content API Team. Thank you for reaching out to us.

Do you mean by `no product updated` is there are no products uploaded to your Content API feed within your merchant account? If yes, can you please provide the complete request and response logs in JSON format when you perform an API call to submit your products to your merchant account so that we can further investigate?

Kindly provide the requested logs via ‘Reply privately to author’ option, if the private option is not available on your end, then please send it over through this email <shopping-a...@google.com> instead.

Regards,

Google Logo
James Howell Abarsoza
Content API for Shopping Team