RE: API quota increase request

Message has been deleted

Shopping API Forum Advisor Prod

Feb 11, 2021, 3:46:59 PM2/11/21
to google-content-...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I am requesting a quota increase on behalf of a merchant - Instacart (xxxxx). They are seeing the following errors:
  • Products.delete method: Error: quota/request_rate_too_high; Failed: 19.5%"
  • Products.insert method: Error: quota/request_rate_too_high; Failed: 4.6%"
Please advise on the next steps.

Best,
Namu

ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q2CPy18:ref

Shopping API Forum Advisor Prod

Feb 11, 2021, 3:52:51 PM2/11/21
to google-content-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Namu,

I have redacted your post online since the post contains sensitive information. For any future posts, please make sure not to post sensitive information on the forum.

 Please send the following details using 'Reply privately to author' option for insert and delete methods in Products service:

  1. What is the requested quota?
  2. Why is the increase requested? (e.g. is it temporary or permanent, is the merchant increasing their inventory, ...)
Thanks,
Google Logo
Lakshmi Prathipati
Content API for Shopping Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q2CPy18:ref

Namu Hichilo

Feb 17, 2021, 5:32:25 AM2/17/21
to Google Content API for Shopping
Hey Lakshmi,

I can't see the 'Reply privately to author' option. Should I send this to you directly via email?

Best,
Namu

Shopping API Forum Advisor Prod

Feb 17, 2021, 8:23:18 PM2/17/21