How to link YouTube channel with merchant center?

Rizwan Aslam

Jul 20, 2023, 7:20:53 AM7/20/23
to Google Content API for Shopping
Hello,

I'm trying to connect YouTube channel with merchant center using content API accounts.update endpoint. But this is not working and the error response is not clear.

requestBodyYoutube.png

errorBodyYoutube.png

Shopping API Forum Advisor

Jul 20, 2023, 10:11:08 AM7/20/23
to rizwan.w...@gmail.com, google-content-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Thank you for contacting the Content API support team.

I see that you have already raised this concern on another thread with the subject 'How to link Youtube Channel with merchant center?', and we have already responded there for this issue. To avoid multiple threads on the same issue, please take a look at that thread and continue the discussion on the same for further updates on the issue.

This message is in relation to case "ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q2n9r6L:ref"

Thanks,

Google Logo Content API for Shopping Team

Hridesh Singh

May 16, 2024, 3:32:33 PMMay 16
to Google Content API for Shopping
I am facing the same issue. Can't find the thread where this whole conversation came to a conclusion.

Shopping API Forum Advisor

May 17, 2024, 2:01:59 AMMay 17
to google-content-...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

Thank you for reaching out to the Content API support team.

You may ignore our previous response where it was conveyed with another client. You may share the following details to investigate further:
  • Merchant Center ID.
  • Complete JSON request and response logs (if any).
  • Error screenshots (if any).
  • The user email / service account email used for authenticating the API query.

Kindly provide the requested items above via ‘Reply privately to author’ option, if the private option is not available on your end, then please send it over through this email <shopping-a...@google.com> instead.

This message is in relation to case "ref:!00D1U01174p.!5004Q02n9r6L:ref" (ADR-00189287)