Req of Business Analyst

Prabhdeep Tuteja

Oct 22, 2012, 2:14:50 PM10/22/12

This is Prabhdeep from cyber think we have an urgent req.

Please send me the suitable resumes of your consultants along with contact details and rate for below position

Location: State of Maine
Duration: 6 months  project

*** Interview: Either iLinc Web Cam or In Person interview

Position overview:

The core responsibilities of this position include: detailed project requirements, complex data analysis, data mapping, test scripts, and other project documentation; participating in meetings, building effective relationships with the business

Project Summary:

We're seeking a Business Analyst to work on DOE Strategic Initiative Projects. He / She must have at least 3+ years of business analysis/process redesign experience, as well as a broad knowledge of business process modeling and reporting needs.

As a Business Analyst, you will be a liaison between Business and Technology.  You will work within a team to add application functionality to solve business problems using standard project management/business analysis lifecycle practices.

Required qualifications:

Business analysis, analytical and problem solving skill

Required

3 Years

Experience with large, complex projects

Required

3 Years

Understanding of project management methodology and application development

Required

3 Years

Proficiency in MSOffice Tools

Required