Req of Share point

Prabhdeep Tuteja

Oct 18, 2012, 4:17:13 PM10/18/12

This is Prabhdeep from cyber think we have an urgent req from our client.

Please send me the suitable resumes of your consultants along with contact details and rate for below position

Location: Boston, MA

Duration; 6 plus

The ideal candidate for this position will possess solid knowledge of content types in SharePoint 2010 in addition to exhibiting prior experience and reasonable knowledge of the MS Access platform.

Qualifications:

The ideal candidate will have the ability and prior experience with;

·         Creating SharePoint 2010 Designer Workflows

·         Creating SharePoint lists and libraries

·         Creating differing list view types

·         Creating Site Columns

·         Creating MS Access integration points with SharePoint 2010

·         MS Excel Macro Programming

·         Writing complex database queries

--
Thanks & Regards:

Prabhdeep Tuteja
Cyberthink Inc.