Req od SAP PI

Prabhdeep Tuteja

Oct 22, 2012, 10:40:08 AM10/22/12

This is Prabhdeep from cyber think we have an urgent req in PA.

Please send me the suitable resumes of your consultants along with contact details and rate for below position

Location: PA
Duration: 6 plus

We are looking a SAP PI Support/Developer resource for a project that will last most of 2013. This person would work on a team supporting SAP PI integration flows and provide SAP PI platform support. This resource would also perform SAP PI development for deployments. Whether or not this position requires an onsite presence is still to be determined.

--
Thanks & Regards:

Prabhdeep Tuteja
Cyberthink Inc.