Title: Senior Java Developer Location: San Francisco, CA
Required a Strong Java Architect
• Interact with business to understand and define detailed business requirements
• Participate and Contribute to design discussions
• Develop and Document the architecture design
• Develop comprehensive technical requirements
• Participate in developing Solution blueprints
• Contribute to developing best practices for design and build
• Review and approve all technical documents
• Development & Unit testing of applications and code.
• Proven track record of seeing IT projects through completion.
• Demonstrated planning and execution skills with attention to detail.
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
• Ability to clearly document policies and procedures.
• Ability to think and work analytically, including strong problem
• Ability to communicate clearly status on project milestones.
• Demonstrates forward-thinking to identify potential projects risks.
• Ability to foresee contingencies for the unexpected when planning
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science.
• At least 10 years’ experience designing developing applications in a
• Excellent Strong Understanding of Java and J2EE technologies in
great detail, including, AJAX,
Rest, Hibernate 3.0 and Struts 2.0
• Experience with Databases including, Oracle and DB2 (preferred),
including writing SQL
• Experience with application Servers (Jboss preferred)
• Experience with Rules Engines (iLog, Drools or any other rules engine)
• Experience writing shell scripts
• Experience with SOA and Web Services
• Experience working on mission critical applications
• Excellent coding experience
• Experience in Development, Support, Maintenance, and Enhancement projects
• Excellent Troubleshooting Skills
• Excellent good communicator.
Thanks & Regards,
Nihaki Systems Inc
O: 732-438-1906 Ext:104
346 Georges Road, Suite # 1, Dayton, NJ 08810.