Req of .Net C# Developer

Prabhdeep Tuteja

Oct 19, 2012, 1:29:10 PM10/19/12

This is Prabhdeep from cyber think we have an urgent req from our client.

Please send me the suitable resumes of your consultants along with contact details and rate for below position

After  Phone F2F Required

Phone and in person.

Duration: long term.
Rate $55/hr C2C
Location NYC

Very tough Technical Must be able to pass it

Overview:

 Dot Net C# Developers  This is an immediate need in the NYC office.

Responsibilities:

Qualifications:

• 3+ years of professional programming experience using .Net C# 3.0 or higher.

• Experience in developing WCF services.

• Good understanding of OOAD concepts.

• Good understanding of programming design patterns

• Proficient in developing queries, stored procedures and SSIS packages in SQL Server 2005 or higher.

Plus

• Experience in designing and developing ASP .NET MVC applications.

Experience with JavaScript Frameworks like jQuery, Kendo UI, KnockOut.

• Experience in Entity framework.

--
Thanks & Regards:

Prabhdeep Tuteja