Req of QA ( Java Needed)

Prabhdeep Tuteja

Oct 19, 2012, 10:59:17 AM10/19/12

This is Prabhdeep from cyber think we have an urgent req from our client.

Please send me the suitable resumes of your consultants along with contact details and rate for below position

Location: Tampa, FL
Duration: 10 plus
Req         : QA ( Java Needed)

Note: F2F Is compulsary

Project Information

Job Category:

Information Technology - non CIO

Job Title:

Quality/Testing

Project, Time and Materials

No

Pass Through:

N/A

Resume Submittal Deadline:

10/24/2012

Start Date:

11/05/2012

End Date:

11/04/2013

Daily Start Time:

8:30 AM

Daily End Time:

5:00 PM

Contract to Hire:

No

Number of Positions:

1

Occupational Temporary position (CWA/IBEW):

No

Will you conduct a phone interview?

No

Must Wear Pager/Cell:

No

Dress Code:

Business Casual

Access to the internet for eTEMP timesheet entry:

Yes

Project Name:

Testing/Certification Mobility

Project Description:
(What project will the NPW be working on?)

Telepresence portal testing for appointment scheduler .

To support testing / certification tasks for all the Mobility additions to the standard AT&T Global NetClient.

Reposting and skills update from SR 59480. Please dont submit candidates who do not meet the newly revised skill sets.

Job Description:
(What will the NPW do on that project?)

Will be responsible for the testing of our IPSEC/SSL broadband and narrowband communication clients (Windows, IOS, and Android) -includes function, installation, performance, exception, and integration.

Will also be responsible for the testing of a WEB based scheduling application. Report generation and test case management using Silkcentral.

Basic exp using any protocol analyzer example: Wireshark is desired.

Required Tests and Certifications

Required Tests:

      Test One:

None Selected

      Test Two:

None Selected

Required Certifications:

      Certification One:

None Selected

      Certification Two:

None Selected

Skills Inventory

Skill

Experience

Need

1)

Java Proficiency

Expert

Required

2)

Eclipse IDE

Expert

Desired

3)

Selenium (easy to learn if they know Java)

Intermediate

Desired

4)

MySQL (able to perform basic CRUD ops)

Intermediate

Required

5)

Javascript & the AJAX protocol

Intermediate

Required

6)

DOM

Intermediate

Required

7)

XPath

Intermediate

Required

8)

Great problem solving and trubleshooting skills

Expert

Required

9)

Experience in developing test cases