Req of SharePoint Developer

24 katselukertaa
Siirry ensimmäiseen lukemattomaan viestiin

Prabhdeep Tuteja

lukematon,
18.10.2012 klo 16.20.1818.10.2012
vastaanottaja

Hi,

This is Prabhdeep from cyber think we have an urgent req from our client.

Please send me the suitable resumes of your consultants along with contact details and rate for below position

Duration: 6 plus

Location: Covington, KY

This position will be responsible for developing and supporting SharePoint intranet and extranet solutions which include customizing and developing SharePoint master pages, page layouts, web parts, web services, workflows, and applications. The individual will work with the intranet/extranet lead and serve as the department’s liaison to the IT SharePoint Working Group to determine project requirements for enhancements and new initiatives and comply with as well as help shape internal SharePoint development standards and processes.

In this position you will have responsibility for developing and interpreting technical specifications used to support interfaces, reports, business rules, and other technical components of the environment, understanding project management concepts and deliverables. You need to be able to document and pro-actively address change management and governance issues and assist in creating test plans, test scripts, use cases and execute test scripts to test developed objects where applicable.

Bachelor's Degree

  • 3+ years work experience developing SharePoint applications (Microsoft SharePoint 2010)
  • Must have strong knowledge of ASP.NET, C#, VB.NET, .NET Framework, Web Services, XSLT
  • Knowledge of Visual Studio
  • Knowledge of SQL Server
  • Knowledge of front-end technologies (JavaScript, JQuery, CSS, HTML)
  • Strong organizational and project management skills; must be able to prioritize, and multi-task
  • Proven communication skills; articulate and able to communicate with associates from different functional areas and IT.
  • Must be able to project a positive and professional image.
  • Must be able to use critical thinking skills to determine best approach to problem solving.
  • Must maintain confidentiality at all times.
  • Have a strong aptitude for accuracy and must be detail-oriented..

--
Thanks & Regards:

Prabhdeep Tuteja
Cyberthink Inc.